Thursday 17 March 2011

why did we have to end like that??

Hey, it’s been a while since the last talk that we had. Sometimes it felt like it was just yesterday, but sometimes it felt like a decade ago.

So how are you?

This city is so huge, I start to believe that even if I were in your neighborhood, we’d hardly see each other face.

Maybe it’s life that turned you left, while I was going right. Or we just don’t get a chance to meet again.

Maybe this afternoon, you saw me waiting for a bus on the road where I used to wait for the bus. But you just passed. Or maybe you’d like to stop by, but then you wouldn’t. I don’t know.

Or maybe I hid from your sight, once upon a time, when I saw you walking around the park we used to sit and talk.

All I know is… We just don’t see each other ever since.

And I think I miss you like everyday, honestly.

But we just don’t find each other, as God or whoever rule the world, forbid us to meet.

And this is weird, because there’s always something there to remind me of you, of us, of how we used to be.

And my question remains a question forever.

“Why did we have to end like that?”
----copas fr Ajeng Dee Notes-----

No comments:

Post a Comment